Museum of the Moon - Rachel Sermanni - Burns&Beyond 2019
St Giles' Cathedral
Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Doors From: 5:30pm
Performance Starts: 6pm – 7pm (60 minutes)
Tickets - £15 (Incl. Booking Fees)
Join Folk-Noir Balladeer, Rachel Sermanni, in the intimate setting of St Giles Cathedral this January. Rachel will perform her hauntingly beautiful latest work whilst attendees bask in the illumination of the Museum of the Moon.
- Tickets are only valid for the day and time of the performance selected at time of booking and are not transferable or refundable
- Please make sure you allow plenty of time to get to the event for the time stated on your ticket. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Anyone under 16 years old must hold a full price ticket and must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age
- Please note due to the nature of this event it is not suitable for young children under 5 or babies
- Carers of visitors with specific access requirements: Free, but still require an event ticket
- Alcohol CANNOT be brought into the Cathedral. No glass can be brought into the Venue
We expect this live performance to be extremely popular, we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.